Mitsubishi Ductless Heating and Cooling – Heat Pump
Mid-summer Mitsubishi Ductless Special — Limited time offer: $200 OFF a Mitsubishi Ductless System* — System must be purchased by August 15 – call 978-356-9900 for your free estimate today!
Maybe you’ve heard of ductless heating and cooling systems… sometimes referred to as mini-splits, multi-splits or split ductless systems. And heat pumps? What exactly are heat pumps and how do they work? Many customers are very familiar with the Mitsubishi system, currently our top-seller… but why is the popularity of this type of heating and cooling system skyrocketing? Bottom line – efficiency and cost savings.
- Mitsubishi ductless systems are excellent for additions, nurseries, sunrooms, bonus rooms, antique homes, finished basements and can be used to heat and cool entire homes.
- They’re much less expensive to operate than traditional heating and cooling systems because they run on less power.
- Whisper Quiet with Exceptional Air Quality — operating with no fossil fuels, using a multistage filtration system with a reusable (10 yr) air filter, the ductless system is an excellent option for families where allergies is a concern and/or superior air quality is needed.
- 40% more efficient than conventional systems
- Option of heating and cooling in one unit — do you have a room in your home that just isn’t warm or cool enough? Here’s your solution because one unit heats and cools.
- Simple One Day Installation — You can have AC or Heat by dinnertime!
- Designer Series now available in Glossy White, Matte Silver and Glossy Black
- 2017 rebates available up to $3000
Wouldn’t it be nice to never have to install or remove your window AC units again? Plus…with fall on the horizon, you have the added benefit of heat in ONE unit. Call Morris Heating & Air Conditioning at 978-356-9900 for a free estimate on a Mitsubishi ductless air conditioning system. Want to know more about how these systems operate? Scroll down and view some great videos which will show you how these Mitsubishi systems work.
Book your installation by August 15th and save $200! 2017 Rebates up to $3000. Call 978-356-9900 today to schedule your free no pressure estimate with Chris or Andy or click here. http://morrisheatingandair.com/contact/
18 Months, No Interest, No Payments
Style Meets Comfort
Available in Glossy White, Matte Silver and Glossy Black
Ductless Heating and AC
Easy One Day Install
Excellent Rebates Now Available
Directs Cool or Warm Air where you want it.
Learn about Single Zone vs Multi Zone Systems
Find Out More
For complete details on Mitsubishi ductless products, download brochure here.
Ductless Delivers Unmatched Flexibility
Whereas traditional heat pumps and central air conditioning systems force cooled and heated air through ducts, ductless systems deliver air directly into different zones. They are comprised of a small outdoor unit and one or more indoor units that require nothing more than mounting capabilities and access to electricity.
This allows you a much more cost-effective way to replace inefficient window units, space heaters and electric baseboard heaters than was ever available in the past. Ductless systems are an excellent option for improving temperature in specific rooms so if you have a room you just can’t get warm or cool enough, this is an excellent option.
Ductless Saves Money
One of the biggest reasons why homeowners switch to ductless cooling and heating is cost savings over traditional systems. In recent years, utility costs have skyrocketed and it doesn’t look like they’ll be dropping any time soon.
- Because ductless systems are smaller than traditional systems they operate on less power.
- Temperature-controlled air is also delivered directly into a room so there is no loss in efficiency.
- Multi-split systems allow homeowners to create “zones” in their home, which means they no longer have to cool or heat rooms that aren’t occupied – all resulting in a more efficient system.
- Rebates and tax incentives – you are rewarded for installing an energy efficient product! Rebates change often and new rebates are added all the time. Please see our rebates page – There is up to $3,000 available in rebate money in 2017 if you install a ductless system and that does not include manufacturers incentives!
Huge Improvement in the Air You Breathe
Did you know that your indoor air could be up to five times more polluted than your outdoor air? With traditional heating and cooling systems, homeowners should have their air ducts cleaned on a regular basis, and even after cleaning, dust and allergens are left behind. Ductless systems, on the other hand, offer multi-stage filtration that can drastically reduce dust, bacteria, pollen, allergens and other particulates in the air.
Ductless Quick and Easy to Install - In as Little as a Day!
No need to worry about disruptions to your home with the installation of a ductless system. Multi-split systems run on small pipes that require a mere three-inch hole. We are not tearing apart ceilings or taking down walls. Installation is quick and easy and depending upon the number of indoor and outdoor units required, you can be up and running in as little as one day.
That means you don’t have to worry about rebuilding walls or ceilings around ductwork and there is no loss of square footage.
Ductless Cooling Lowers Your Carbon Footprint
Combine the small size of a ductless cooling system with its zoning capabilities and you have one of the most energy efficient systems on the market today. Mitsubishi ductless cooling and heating systems follow ENERGY STAR guidelines, which means they are far more energy efficient than the minimum standards set forth by the U.S. government. That energy efficiency will save you money, of course, but it will also help reduce your total carbon output.
A ductless heating and cooling systems is:
- Energy efficient
- Environmentally friendly
- Completely customizable – heat and cool specific zones to the exact temperature you choose
Find out more about Single Zone vs. Multi Zone
Why Choose Morris Heating & Air to install your Ductless System?
Mitsubishi Elite Diamond… What does that mean to you?
Morris Heating & Air Conditioning is a Mitsubishi Elite Contractor. This is the highest level rating a dealer can receive from Mitsubishi… but what does this mean to you as a consumer?
- The best warranties – As a Mitsubishi Diamond Elite Dealer you will receive a full 12-year warranty on all parts and the compressor. (Only exception is the remotes and wall thermostat which are covered for 5 years). How does this differ from other contractors? If you purchase your Mitsubishi from a contractor who has not achieved this recognition, most likely your system warranty will be 5 years.
- Top level installation and service team – Reaching Elite Diamond status doesn’t just mean that we’ve sold more systems than anyone else. That’s the easy part. As an Elite dealer, we are proud of our Morris Heating & Air Conditioning service and installation team who receive state of the art training at Mitsubishi Electric training centers. We stay on top of changes in technology and we’re fully versed on the entire Mitsubishi product line.
These are excellent products and they should be installed by qualified technicians. If Mitsubishi ductless systems are not properly installed, not only can this affect efficiency, this can adversely affect equipment life and overall comfort.
We hope that you choose Morris Heating & Air Conditioning to install your ductless system, but should you decide on another company, please get written documentation on warranties, ask how many systems they have installed, where technicians have been trained, etc.
Any questions? We’re here to help. Please call us at 978-356-9900.
A+ BBB Rated
We are A+ BBB Rated, and A Rated Angie's List Member
Family Owned and Operated
Family owned and operated since 1998
All work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
$200 Off Ductless System*
* Not valid on prior sales or proposals, restrictions apply.