Mitsubishi Ductless Heating and Cooling – Heat Pump
Cozy in the Winter, Cool in the Summer…Energy Efficient All Year Long!
As we head into fall you may start thinking about those drafty rooms in your home which regardless of how high you crank up the heat, you just can’t get warm enough. Answer: Mitsubishi Ductless.
Or maybe you’re thinking about that sunroom. Wouldn’t it be great to enjoy that space all year long? Answer: Mitsubishi Ductless.
Thinking about finishing your basement, but wondering about how to heat and cool the space? Answer: Mitsubishi Ductless.
Ductless heating and cooling systems (sometimes referred to as mini-splits, multi-splits or split ductless systems) are excellent for a variety of applications and their popularity is skyrocketing. Why?
Bottom line – efficiency and cost savings.
- Mitsubishi ductless systems are excellent for additions, nurseries, sunrooms, bonus rooms, antique homes, finished basements and can be used to heat and cool entire homes.
- They’re much less expensive to operate than traditional heating and cooling systems because they run on less power.
- Whisper Quiet with Exceptional Air Quality — operating with no fossil fuels, using a multistage filtration system with a reusable (10 yr) air filter, the ductless system is an excellent option for families where allergies is a concern and/or superior air quality is needed.
- 40% more efficient than conventional systems
- Option of heating and cooling in one unit — do you have a room in your home that just isn’t warm or cool enough? Here’s your solution because one unit heats and cools.
- Simple One Day Installation — You can have AC or Heat by dinnertime!
- Designer Series now available in Glossy White, Matte Silver and Glossy Black
- Rebates available on select systems up to $3000
Plus…with fall on the horizon, you have the added benefit of heat in the very same unit. Call Morris Heating & Air Conditioning at 978-356-9900 for a free estimate on a Mitsubishi ductless heating and air conditioning system. Want to know more about how these systems operate? Scroll down and view some great videos which will show you how these Mitsubishi systems work.
Book your installation by September 29th and save $200! 2017 Rebates up to $3000. Call 978-356-9900 today to schedule your free no pressure estimate with Chris or Andy or click here. https://morrisheatingandair.com/contact/