Heat Pumps Efficiency
If you heat with electricity, a heat pump can trim the amount of electricity you use for heating by as much as 30% to 40%. High efficiency heat pumps also dehumidify better than traditional central air conditioners, resulting in less energy usage and more cooling comfort.
Why are Heat Pumps Becoming So Popular?
The same unit delivers both Heating and Cooling
Heat Pumps are up to 40% more efficient than traditional systems
Heat Pumps are easy to use and simple to install
Cooling & Heating is zone based, saving money and increasing comfort
At Morris Heating & Air Conditioning, while we install and service all major brands, we are a proud Lennox Premier Dealer and Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer - both top heat pump manufacturers.
What does Morris Heating & Air Conditioning’s Premier Dealer status mean to you?
- Exclusive product discounts and rebates
- Technicians who are fully trained on the complete Mitsubishi and Lennox product lines
- Low interest financing, low and no payment programs
- Excellent warranties – 12 years on parts and compressor from Mitsubishi, 5-10 years from Lennox depending on equipment efficiencies.
Considering Changing from Oil to Gas?
"Converted from oil to gas heating. Competitive quotes and extremely professional service from all involved. The main job was done in less than a day, techs made sure my basement was cleaner than they found it. I highly recommended."
Why consider converting from Oil to Gas?
- Gas is a clean fuel source which history has demonstrated is more reliable in terms of price stability than oil.
- You will never run out of fuel waiting for the delivery truck!
- Gas Furnaces are available with AFUE ratings up to 98.7%
- Increased efficiency reduces fuels costs, saving you money!
Excellent rebates and 0% interest loan programs from MASS SAVE now available.
(restrictions apply: see rebate page for details)