When you call Morris Heating & Air Conditioning we will perform a free heating system evaluation starting with the basics.
- Do you have a room and maybe whole sections of your home which are too cold or drafty?
- We’ll review your current heating system
- Load analysis: Is your current system correctly sized for your home?
- Indoor air quality, allergy, mold concerns, humidification or dehumidification concerns?
- Zoning analysis – a properly zoned furnace drastically reduces annual fuel costs and increases comfort
We Install and Service all Brands
At Morris Heating & Air Conditioning, we install and service all brands of heating equipment. From high efficiency forced air systems, heat pumps, and ductless systems to the latest ENERGY STAR rated products, Wi-Fi thermostats, humidification, dehumidification, zoning, heat recovery ventilation systems and indoor air quality products. We are proud to be both a Mitsubishi Diamond Dealer and Dave Lennox Premier Dealer, which means that our technicians know these products inside and out. Why is this important to you? As a top tier dealer we can pass on exclusive promotions/financing and rebates to our customers.
Every Estimate is Free
At Morris Heating & Air Conditioning, every estimate is free, comprehensive and we will always offer you our honest opinion. Our Comfort Advisors haven’t been stumped yet and they will never just sell you something. If we won’t put it in our homes, we won’t put it in yours. If you have a heating challenge you want us to take a look at, give us a call. We’re happy to help.
Energy Star Did you know?
Simple Energy Saving Tips from Energy Star:
- Change your Air Filter at least every 3 months.
- Make sure Heating and Air Conditioning Systems are maintained annually.
- Install a Programmable or WiFi Thermostat (Morris recommends that homeowners do not self install WiFi thermostats. We receive many SOS calls from customers who have inadvertently miswired or shorted their systems. Please call us for professional installation).
- Is your ductwork properly sealed? If you just can’t keep your home comfortable, this may be the culprit. High utility bills, inefficient HVAC systems, drafty, uncomfortable rooms are sometimes caused by leaks in ductwork.
- Choose a furnace with an ENERGY STAR Rating. Those with higher AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) ratings are more energy efficient than those without.
- Central Air Conditioning: When replacing your AC, those with a higher SEER rating (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) and EER Rating (Energy Efficiency Ratio) will operate more efficiently than those without.