Has it been a long winter for you with a heating system that isn’t warming your home evenly and consistently? Or are you already planning ahead for the summer and thinking about how hot and humid your home gets? In either case you may be planning to replace your aging heating and cooling system with something more efficient and environmentally friendly. Morris Heating & Air Conditioning can help you choose the right system for your home so you can start enjoying the benefits whether it is the dead of winter or the dog-days of summer.
The benefits of investing in a newer more advanced system are numerous.
- Cost Savings – Did you know that if your heating or cooling system is more than 12 years old, replacing it with an ENERGY STAR qualified model could cut your cooling costs by 30%? (EnergyStar.gov)
- Comfort Level – With a new system, your home will be noticeably more comfortable with even and consistent heating or cooling. No more worrying about having some rooms that are extremely hot while others are too cool.
- Ease of Use – HVAC systems have come a long way in the past few years and are now accessible remotely via your smartphone, tablet or other device. In addition, programmable thermostats provide unprecedented control over temperatures in specific zones of your home. Plus smart technology is rewarded by MASSSave in the form of rebates! Check out their website for the most up to date information.
- More Options – Depending upon your home’s needs you can choose from several types of heating and cooling options including: central air conditioning, ductless systems, heat pumps, or split systems.
- Environmental Impact – A new high efficiency heating and cooling system is not just good for your wallet and comfort level but also for the Earth. High efficiency systems have less waste, use less energy and reduce your overall personal carbon footprint.
- Increased Resale Value – Prospective home buyers see the value in an energy efficient heating and cooling system. It could raise the value of your home and help it sell faster!
2017 Rebates are excellent. If you’re interested in discussing your options with a Morris Heating & Air Conditioning Comfort Advisor, call us today at 978-356-9900 for more information. We offer free estimates and all of our work is backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.