Your car is a big expense and you change the oil to ensure it runs smoothly. And maybe you check in with the mechanic once in a while to make sure all systems are working as they should…Your heating system is one of the largest investments you make in your home. Yet many people forget that their heating system requires annual maintenance too.
$99 Gas Furnace Tune Up
New Customers Only
One Coupon per Customer.
"As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling."
Why service you HVAC system annually?
- Save up to 20% on utility bills
- Safety: We check all safety controls!
- Indoor Air Quality: Clean HVAC system, clean air
- Extend the life of your heating system
- Catch small issues before they become costly repairs
- Don’t wait until you have no heat to call us… if you’ve waited that long, you may be facing a bigger, more costly issue than simple maintenance
- Most manufacturers require annual maintenance to maintain warranties
Morris Heating System Maintenance Checklist
We are not the pop in, visually scan the system and slap a bill on the table kind of company. Here are just a few of the important items our certified technicians will examine:
Check thermostat settings
No need to waste energy while you are away from home overheating an empty house. We'll make sure your temperatures are set appropriately. Also, ask us about programmable and Wi-Fi thermostats.
Secure and check all electrical connections
This is not only an important safety issue. If electrical connections are not properly secured, it can negatively impact the life of your heating system.
Replace the air filter
A dirty air filter means that your heating system has to work that much harder, using more energy, affecting indoor air quality, and shortening the life of your system.
Check the condensate pump and test the drain lines
A blocked or plugged line can affect indoor air quality, cause water back ups, create bacteria and mold issues.
Check heating system controls
To ensure safe operation. We'll check to make sure your HVAC system starts, runs, and shuts off exactly as it should.
Too busy to remember to call us for your annual service?
Enroll in a Morris Preventative Maintenance Program and we'll take care of the rest!
Enroll in our Preventative Maintenance Program and you'll receive:
- Priority Scheduling: We’ll contact you to let you know when it’s time for your annual cleanings. You’ll receive priority over non-maintenance program customers and we’ll work around your busy schedule.
- Heating System customers will receive one annual service including a full 20 point Clean & Check per system.
- Air Conditioning customers will receive one Annual Service per system include a full Clean and Check per system. Second systems are discounted an additional 10%.
- Discount on all Repairs and Equipment replaced throughout plan year.
- Save an additional $50 by combining and prepaying for both heat and AC Annual Service together.
- Reduce your energy bills, improve indoor air quality, extend the life of your HVAC system and catch those small issues before you’re facing a costly repair.
* Preventative Maintenance prices vary based on system.
Yes I’m interested in Morris Heating & Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance Plans. Contact me so I don’t miss another service.